Saturday, March 17, 2012

The surprise...

So...when I did my midday CM check...I was surprised to find that it was thick, opaque and sliiiiiiiiiightly brown.

WTF????

Fast forward to me googling 'beige tinted cervical mucus' and praying that I don't get creepy pictures, and here are the things that the almighty google said it could be:

1. Implantation (in my wildest dreams)
2. Ovulation (see #1)
3. I started a period (This would still be good news)
4. Ruptured cysts. (I REALLY don't want it to be this)

So here is what I did...said a little prayer, had sex, and went to the drug store and bought ovulation predictor kits, pads, and a pregnancy test. So I have 3 of my bases covered. Then when I got home I realized that (duh) the doctor will probably test me for all of the above. So now it's just the waiting game.

So now I know nothing, except now I am a little freaked.

God I can't wait till Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment