Saturday, May 5, 2012

Clomiphene begins tomorrow

Hubby and I made up. He understands that I am not normally a crazy person, and also acknowledged that he has dropped the ball a little lately. All is well :-D

So the bottle of Clomid says take twice a day, at the same times each day.

I am trying to figure out the best times to do it. I really don't want to get up early, and I don't want to have to stay up too late either. So maybe I will just keep it in my purse so I always have it with me.

Here is some Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) info:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000752/

http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/clomiphene-citrate-for-infertility

I start on Sunday (CD3), and take it for 5 days. CD11 I start LH testing, and when I am ovulating, hubby and I are supposed to have intercourse (the fun part) at least every other day, and hopefully we will be preggo in the next couple weeks.

I bought Preseed, just in case, because it's hard to have sex on demand! Especially with our wacky schedules.
I am excited and scared all at the same time. I can't believe how close we are to being pregnant! I know I may have to go through the cycle more than once, but I feel like it's finally within reach. I can't tell you how scary and out of reach it has felt until this point (although any of you who are going through this know).

Also, I know that once I am pregnant, I am going to be worried about miscarrying. And I am going to worry about worrying too much and that causing miscarriages. Maybe some yoga or meditation classes are a good idea. I don't know how I will get through 3 months of worry in that first trimester without some help!

DH and I are starting a walking plan, just to encourage a healthy pregnancy. Nothing huge, just an hour a night. Our pooches will love the extra sniffing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment