Friday, May 4, 2012

Spotting and the BIGGEST fight

So...Provera.

I have continuously posted about how awful and moody Provera has made me. And the moodiness didn't really go away once I stopped taking it. I still was/am cranky and snapping at my DH a LOT.

Yesterday, however, things came to a head.

DH forgot to do something. It wasn't a huge thing. It was a slightly important thing. I basically questioned our entire marriage based on that one thing. To be fair to myself, I think it's more of a build-up of forgotten things lately, but he is stressed, and I am not making it easier with my Jekyll and Hyde impersonations. The point is, I basically told him I didn't know if we should be married, and that I think he doesn't care about me. Then I just screamed into the phone, hung it up and threw it on the floor.

God I am a terrible person.

In all honesty, I am married to the sweetest guy. I love him so much and I know he loves me. I am sooooo glad I married him, like, every day.

In better news I had some really light spotting this morning, so I called the doctors office to see what to do next. I don't know if it's enough to count as CD1, but maybe later today it will be more.

PS: When I do talk to my doctor, I will ask him what to do if you don't get your period after day ten of Provera, just because I never saw an answer online.

UPDATE: I have gone from minor spotting to full on period. I start Clomid on Sunday. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment