Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Here we go again!

So about 2 hours after I posted I found some slight spotting in my underwear! THAT was fast...I am wondering if it will develop into a full blown period by tomorrow? Wouldn't that be great??

I also learned that the crazy bad acne I have developed over the last couple weeks is due to the Provera. I knew that it was hormone related, but I didn't know if it was the Clomid or the Provera.

I ALSO learned that the reason I have been gassy with diarrhea every day for the last 6 days or so is because of the Metformin. Have fun with that ladies!

I am calling the doctor tomorrow to see if they think that I should start Clomid or not. I will let you know.

2 comments:

  1. I read this and was happy that I DON'T take Metformin! I don't need any extra help with being gassy and having diarrhea (my disease gives me enough)! LOL Really hope you have success this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah, it's pretty awful! I am scheduling an appointment to talk about why exactly I am on it, since my sugars were good. Thanks! I can use all the hope I can get!

    ReplyDelete