Saturday, June 16, 2012

Getting nervous

So the day after I had that line on the LH test I had nothing again...

That has sent me into extreme nervousness! According to the allmighty peeonastick.com, this is perfectly normal.

In fact, today I had a sliiiiiight line. I am starting to wonder if I should ask my doctor about using an hCG shot and an ultrasound. It is killing me to not know anything...KILLING ME.

Today is CD11, so if I was going to have the shot it would have to be by Tuesday probably, if there is anything close enough to developing. I don't know if having it would be bad if I would ovulate without it. I think I will go through this cycle, and if I don't ovulate, then I will ask the doctor about more screening.

I think that the LH testing, right now, is the worst part. Will you or won't you? I know that the two week wait will be worse, when it gets here, but for now, this is pretty awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment