Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feeling sorry for myself...

WHY CAN'T I JUST BE FREAKING PREGNANT?!?!?!

and further more...

Are the OPK's mocking me?!?! Does it seem like the line in the first window is LIGHTER than the surrounding area? I swear it got lighter...I have anti-LH.

Obviously testing has got me a little cray cray...

I think the worst part of all of this is waiting. I am the kind of person who sees a problem or a task and tackles it head on. I like to find and act out the steps, and solve the problem. With TTC(ing?), You get to a step, have to wait, get to the next step, have to wait, etc... I don't mind roadblocks. I am good at changing course, or finding a new solution. I don't like that I can't plan out my steps. I may need to take up meditaion or yoga to help me deal with my lack of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment