Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Fertile Vs. The Infertile

I am having a little bit of a hard time right now, because my DH's brothers girlfriend is pregnant, and she really isn't doing the things she should. She has only seen the doctor once, is eating all sorts of things that are NOT good for you, and drinking a ton of caffeine. I honestly don't even think she WANTS the baby. She is young, and she has a lot of family issues. His brother says he does, but he is just 20, and is ridiculously immature. We actually take care of his dog because he abandoned her at his dads. Here's a case in point; he is planning a trip to Disney in March, and the baby is going to be born in August. I'm not talking a DAY at Disney. I am talking about like a weekend, including hotels and everything. Thats like at least 1000 a person! and they are planning on paying for my mother in law too! They make some money, but not that much. He is also going to buy a brand new Xbox 360, for like 300, rather than a used one for like 100. He also wants a new car, that's a 2 seater sports car.

Meanwhile, I am going to have to take all sorts of drugs, go to countless doctor apointments, watch my weight and my diet like a hawk, and pray continuosly just to get pregnant. How is that fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment