Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I am such a baby!

I don't know whether it's just my period, or if I am just having a rough week, or it was the Femara, but since last night EVERYTHING makes me cry. Not like...eyes get a little misty...think about the first time you saw the commercial with the sad doggies and the Sarah McLaughlin song....like that. All baby related, of course. I cried when I saw that Band-Aid commercial with the kids singing, and I cried when I saw a pregnancy test commercial. I cried when I was putting stuff away in what hopefully will be a baby's room.

I am having a rough time because, as far as the fertility thing goes, I don't know how much longer we will try. I want to have children more than anything, but these drugs really throw me for a loop. Maybe I am just a chicken, but my periods make me absolutely miserable. I just feel like there has to be a better, easier way.

I may not blog for a little while, just to keep my mind off of it, unless I really have something to report. In which case, let's review the facts; This is my first Femara cycle, started on the highest dosage. I seem to not ovulate with Clomid, so I am trying to remain hopeful for this cycle.Today is CD 4, so I will start testing in 6 days, on the 16th. I will definitely let you know if I get a positive LH, and how our MAPP classes go.

Greg has been a trooper. That first day of my cycle was absolutely miserable. I had the worst cramps I have had yet, to the point that I was dizzy. I actually left work early on Saturday, which was two days before CD1, because I felt so ill all the sudden, and it was just downhill after that. Greg got me tea, and  kept my heating pads hot, and did dishes and made dinner and such. I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment