Sunday, July 8, 2012

Provera

So, I reported today as CD1, since yesterday was just spotting. Last night was pretty awful. My stomach cramps are just the worst, and my head hurts and I am having some dizziness and I am continuously cold! I don't have a fever, so it's just menstrual symptoms. Gross.

I talked to the nurse, Joy, who was very nice. They are putting me on Femara this cycle since the doctor wasn't satisfied with my progress on Clomid. I take three pills every morning starting Tuesday for 5 days. I will LH test and then have a progesterone test on CD 21. Here is a link to some info on Femara.

I also asked if I could do something besides Provera if I have to do another cycle, because that stuff sucks. She said she would talk to the doctor about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment