Monday, July 23, 2012

What to think?

I have been debating what to post for the past few days, if anything.

I have been LH testing, although I will admit I have not been as diligent as I was with past cycles. As evidence of this point, here is a fun story for you;

The second day of LH testing, I took the test, then left the house....without checking the results. HOURS later, I got home, went to the bathroom and saw the test sitting on the counter. "SHIT" was my first thought. Then I looked and saw that there was a little sliver of the line that was as dark as the control line....WHAT?!?!? Obviously, this test can't be trusted, because the results were a couple hours old. And then I pretty much forgot about it until Saturday, when I was cleaning the bathroom and saw my test from Saturday, which was already a couple hours old, and DIDN'T have two lines. So now I am thinking maybe I did ovulate?

After checking Pee On A Stick, I still have no clue. Apparently it depends on the brand of the stick as to whether or not half a line counts as positive. She also says that there is a time limit, but it is also brand dependant. So I guess I have a phone call to make. I still am testing every day and still no (other) surge, so I am hoping that that wasn't my surge, since it would have been weirdly early in my cycle.

I think I am a late ovulator, because the one time they saw anything, it was past day 21. Maybe I should ask the doctor about progesterone testing later in the cycle?

*UPDATE* I did call CVS, and they had no clue, but are going to have their manufacturers contact me. I also noticed, however, that the box the tests came in say to compare to Answer brand. So on POAS it says that the dark half of the line must be 50% or more of the line, which mine wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment