Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pretty when pregnant

Pregnant ladies have to stay away from lots of things that they can usually enjoy. Fish, alcohol, caffeine, peanut butter (small amounts are ok), soft cheeses, select beauty products,and a lot more.

 I thought this nail polish that doesn't contain the toxic chemicals that normal nail polish does was pretty cool, and will order one to test out and compare to my normal brand, Essie. Until that review is up, here is the link if you want to check it out yourself!

BY THE WAY! It is best to remove your nail polish when you go to the doctor, or before you go to deliver the baby. The color of your nail beds can help the doctor determine if you or your baby are ok.

These color names cracked me up! I love naked tones, so here was my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment