Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Over!

Last night was the last night I had to take the Provera. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to be off it!

I don't know if everyone has the same thing, but my moods were all over the place. I would be joking with my husband and then all the sudden he would say something that would make me so angry! And I knew it wasn't what he said but I was still pissed. I also have cried a lot when I had a couple stressful situations (buying a car froma jerk car dealer), which isn't like me. Usually I am pretty good at standing up for myself. I also noticed in the past 3 or so days that I am starting to break out on my chin and around my nose, which I think is from the Provera.

Anyways, it's over. Now I just get to wait for Aunt Flo.

No comments:

Post a Comment