Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This...sucks.

Oh my gosh....I know I complain a lot lately, but holy cow! The Provera has sent me for a loop! I have a headache and cramps that feel like pms basically. I am exhausted like I got no sleep, even though I was out for a solid 7 hours.

This is not going to be a fun few days! Especially considering I decided last night post-blogging that I need to kick the caffeine habit starting today. Yeah...medicine causing headaches PLUS caffeine headaches! Aren't I going to be a barrel of laughs! Pray for my poor husband!

I am going to stop at CVS on my way to work to get some acetaminophen,  since it's the only pain reliever that I have read doesn't cause miscarriage. I know I am not pregnant yet, but I want the time leading up to my pregnancy to be as healthy as possible.

I hope these side effects are just temporary. Maybe halfway through the day I will feel great.

I don't want to scare anyone away from trying to get pregnant because of the Provera side effects. Keep in mind that women who get a regular period feel like this for a week every month. Us PCOS sufferers can suck it up for a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment