Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sitting and waiting.

I'm here in the doctors office, waiting for him to discuss my test results. While I am waiting, I figured I would write about the last couple weeks.

For one thing, we decided to include some of our family members in our decision to try to conceive.

We told my husbands mom and sister, and they were really happy. As his sister said; "More babies is always good!"

I was really nervous about telling my father, because I know he worries. We told him and my stepmom at Easter dinner. We were ecstatic when they told us how excited they were for us. I really feel like this is going to happen, and I am sitting in a doctors office for the first time without feeling anxious! I feel calm and in control, but very excited!

Today I am really hoping the blood tests were all fine, and that we will start treatment. More on that after the appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment