Sunday, April 29, 2012

Waiting game...

Well, it's been four days since my last Provera. I always feel like I am going to have my period the next day, and I am running back and forth to the bathroom to make sure. I also can tell I am still cranky, and my boobs are achy, and obviously, I am still whiny. I have never before been so excited to get my period!

I also got bills from the doctors office and the labwork. My insurance covered a LOT of it, but I still owe a bunch. For the labwork, before insurance, cost was like $6,000 dollars. I only have to pay $256. I don't remember the original costs of the doctor, but I have to pay about $175. That includes two vaginal ultrasounds, visits, full pelvic exam, etc. Not too shabby. Also, I forgot to say that the Provera (generic) was about $4.00. I tried to find out costs before I started this process, and couldn't find info anywhere. I can't guarantee that your costs will be the same, but at least it may help someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment