Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Side Effects

So far the most pronounced side effect I have had with the progesterone pill is drowsiness. I just feel groggy and half asleep all the time. It wouldn't be as much of an issue if I didn't have to be up at 5:30am, and had a day off, but I am working every day this week to cover for someone else.

Also, quitting caffeine is just not going to happen while I am on this medication. I drink about 2 cups of coffee a day, and I can probably cut back a little, but I have to be able to function at work.

I definitely had a headache yesterday, and had a little dizziness and some moodiness. Today seems better though, so hopefully my body gets used to the drugs and I can muddle through for the next 8 days! I was taking the pills at 10:30pm, because that's when my husband usually takes his and I figured I would remember to take mine when he was taking his, but I think taking them earlier is a good idea, so I am going to take them at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment