Sunday, April 1, 2012

The tests and the wait...

So I got my blood tests done earlier this week. 28 viles of blood (no lie! they can take a MAX of 29 a visit!) and 2.5 hours in the clinic later, I am now ready to schedule an appointment with my Dr. again and get the ball rolling for real.

Having ovulated last month, I was really wondering if I would again, but it seems I don't have that kind of luck. I bought 2 OPK's and have tested according to the guidelines and suggestions via peeonastick.com. All I get is one line...everytime. Not even a hint of a second line. It's ok though, because we will be trying for real in just a few weeks! It is hard keeping my hopes from being too high.

My period lasted THIRTEEN days, and I have to say I am not looking forward to doing that on a regular basis, even though they will be shorter then hopefully. Also, it will only be a couple of times with any luck!

Now I have serious baby fever! I am preshopping, looking at nursery room designs, reading Parents magazine, torturing myself with Pinterest, planning crafts, etc. etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment